Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sisters, Sisters, There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters...

Kristen comes in approximately 3 1/2 hours!!! I am so incredibly excited....oh my. We leave for the Piper conference tomorrow around 4 (as soon as Piko is off work). This is going to be so much fun!

BUT. Aside from the funness of it all...I would like you all to pray that it would also be a tough weekend in that God would really reawaken me and teach me a lot. I really want God to be glorified in the way I live and that isn't happening right now...So I would love for this weekend to be both fun and hard, and that I can be open and ready to learn some hard truths. If that makes sense....? Thanks guys!

I'll try to update soon. I'll definitely update after the trip with some pictures :). yay.

No comments: