Wednesday, July 30, 2008

woohoo!!

I have successfully finished exam 1 for my hermeneutics course. yessss. two more papers and one more exam to go! It wasn't hard at all. They give you two hours: i finished in 30 minutes. you can only spend so much time on 50 multiple choice questions. TWO HOURS? Come on! By that point, you KNOW what you don't know.

I think i did alright. I feel better about the course, for sure, having one exam under my belt :) Now I just need to locate an interlinear and a lexicon or two so I can start to tackle the papers. I'm actually excited about it. One is 8-10 pages on a passage in 1 Corinthians and the other is 5-8 pages on the parable of the lost (prodigal) son. Hmm. Should be interesting.

I have a pounding headache. man. yuck. i even drank coffee AND took an exedrin. no good.

No comments: