Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Break Continued...

Yesterday was sunny but the air with CRISP. It was beautiful. I had a pumpkin latte while studying at starbucks. After that lacy and I came back to the room and got "crafty." I made a new lanyard for my I.D. and she painted our window (we mentioned it a while ago but haven't ever gotten around to it. She has the acrylics now so the deed is done. It's wonderful). After that I still wasn't really tired. We listened to David Wilcox and I got in the mood to bake. So I made wheat/granola-honey muffins with craisins in them. They are so good.






Mariah has been nannying all weekend. She's sleeping over at their house and so this morning Lacy and I went over after she took the kids to school. Quite the experience. They have a HUGE house that is in a building that looks like an apartment building. But its a 5 bedroom house. Crazy. It was fun to be off campus and in a house, even if it wasn't super "homey." We studied for awhile, made breakfast (french toast with sliced strawberries and stewed apples). It was very tasty :) Then we all piled onto the bed together and watched tv for awhile. The weather turned grey and rainy--perfect for snuggling. Now I really ought to go to the library. I'm taking Carly and Candace to the Grand Lux for their first time tonight after dinner. Fun!! I'm sure pictures will come soon...






1 comment:

hannah said...

finally! i tried commenting yesterday but your blog wouldn't let me.

i like what lacy did with the window, looks awesome. and those muffins sound deeeeelicious.

okay, happy thursday!