Sunday, February 12, 2006

For Those of You Who Don't Know...

...and for those who already do.

I'm seriously considering transferring next year to Moody Bible Institute in Chicago. I'm applying right now (there's so much to do!) and am not sure when I will hear back. I am so excited. I'm looking at Linguistics as a major--with a lot of Bible, Theology and Missions classes under it. I get so excited when I think about taking those classes. They have so many amazing ones to offer!!
There are still a lot of decisions ahead. I would appreciate your prayers. There is also a lot of stuff to get done before deadlines, etc. I'm looking ahead to a really busy, stressful week with two tests and a paper and finishing the application essays...and I'm so exhausted. It's also a really hard decision because it will mean leaving the friends I've made here. The friends I love so much...
But the Lord Himself goes before me. :)
I love you guys!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I will definitely be praying for you my friend...I admire your passion for learning and for the Lord. It almost makes me want to stay in school :o) You're great!!!

P.S. You're still my hero!!! :o)