Saturday, May 24, 2008

Summertime

I'm back in AZ. Already the fun begins :) Luke and I went slacklining yesterday. woohoo! It was lots of fun. By the end of the summer, man...watch out!

Had a sleepover last night with hannah. I love summer sleepovers. Actually, I just love sleepovers in general. We watched the old Parent Trap. I had never seen it. It's definitely a million times better than the new one. It was super cute.

I have an interview on Wednesday at Tucson Country Club. I've applied at a bunch of places. I kind of want the grocery store job back because I sort of know it already. Alas. We'll see.

I went to the library today and got a bunch of books. I'll let you know more about them as I read them!

I'm going to go sit on the back patio ato read and write letters. Nice.




No comments: