Thursday, November 06, 2008

my hands look like a dead person's

yep, its because i've been TIE DYING!! woot woot. I don't have gloves here and plastic bags only work so well before they get super irritating. so i am left with blue/purple/dead-looking hands. oh well...

I love tie dying. i did it in my room last night. I'm not entirely sure i'm allowed to but there is nothing obviously ruling the possibility out :) so I did. halfway through i did have a little freakout as I imagined what would happen if i accidentally bumped one of the bowls of die over. i would probably cry. Joy (who visited me :)) said i would sit down and cry in full recognition of the fact that i'd be "ruined." we laughed about it (with a shudder) and i successfully didn't make any kind of a mess!! The sweatshirt turned out amazing, i might add. something about tie dye...





1 comment:

hannah said...

the sweatshirt looks awesome! you got skill