Monday, November 24, 2008

remembering when

its been pretty much impossible for any of us to keep motivated a couple days before thanksgiving break. seriously. last night none of us could focus on homework. I finally went back in my own room to tackle philosophy. about a 1/2 hr. later mariah came busting in "guess what we're doing?? come!!" BLANKET FORT!!!! Man oh man. It's been too long.
So we made a blanket fort in Sarah and Mariah's room.
Sarah looking through her ipod to find "childhood" music: "I can't find anything. i think i lost my childhood." We ended up listening to Nsync on Pandora. haha. what fun!!

for your benefit: blanket forts are highly conducive to studying.

this morning after breakfast I sat up in Joe's and looked at the Christmas tree. It's a big beautiful one with white lights (i like the simple). I can't wait to go home to ours!!! It's also supposed to snow today. Already it is sleeting...

tomorrow I am OFF! Ah. I am so ready to get out of the city for awhile. Joy and I are going to the train station together. I must say, I am super excited for a solo adventure on the trains. I love traveling :)






No comments: