Wednesday, April 14, 2010

the 15th

Tomorrow is the 15th of April. I graduate on the 15th of May. There are a lot of different thoughts and emotions living in me these days. It's a lot to process. I wish I had a long afternoon to just spend sitting somewhere...The weeks go by so fast and the weekends even faster. This weekend is Wheaton to visit Mel. I guess I have train time, that will be nice. Sigh.

It's been a great week. I've been stopped to consider, in new ways, God's gift of life and the beauty of it shared. Today on the way to work the sun was so warm and there were many birds singing in the trees. Spring has brought the world alive again and I am so grateful for a new season.

As much as I feel like I can't sleep--with mind, heart, and emotions working so hard--I really ought to. So goodnight, all. Enjoy this April day :)

No comments: