2. a cookies and cream ice cream bar on a warm spring evening is equally as wonderful, in its own way.
3. i need a break from the city. in other words, i really hope i am able to find a car before summer begins so that i have the option of driving out and away every now and again.
4. i wish there was a mountain in my backyard.
5. i miss tucson.
6. thunderstorms thrill me in a way nothing else does. they are spectacular.
7. i love walking in the rain with chacos.
8. i am hoping for a summer road-trip.
9. i bought Sandra McCracken's new hymns cd, In Feast or Fallow.
10. daffodils are my "happiest flower." i love them so very much. thank you, Trader Joe's, for $1.49 bundles of bright yellow to brighten up my days!!
also, a few pictures from our Easter celebration: