other "getting out" trips on the agenda:
1. AZ in February (hopefully, if schedules work out!!) which means a trip to the Grand Canyon and (cross your fingers) the long-awaited hike down to Havasu Falls. Oh, not to mention climbing with Luke--maybe even finding new spots in Flag?
2. Door County, Wisconsin (at the prodding of a certain Marta Schnake). I've heard only wonderful things about it and I think it's time for me to experience it myself.
3. The UP (of course i'll be going there again...!)
4. I've been hoping for too long to do some backpacking around Lake Superior (get me to that shoreline!). This is the year for it. I live so close and i'm relatively free to travel, depending on work (which can be sort of flexible).
5. A portion of the AT with Mariah--or some other outdoor excursion.
6. Road-trip to Niagara Falls?!
Seriously, I get excited just thinking about all of it. Sigh. This from hanging a few maps on my bedroom wall.
Well, a toast to my 24th year of life and to the hope of "getting out" some more?! here, here!!