Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Conference

Yay. I'm in Prescott and it's beautiful. the weather is so wonderful...cool and sometimes rainy.

Yesterday we went rock climbing, mountain biking (about 5 miles...), ad kayaking (granted it was a little fake...they were more like rafts than actual kayaks). It's been a blast.

It's weird to think I'm probably not going to see a lot of these people again...or at least not for a LONG time. I've grown up with them! Most i've known since i was five. It's such a weird feeling.

God is continually revealing new and wonderful things to me. it has been awesome to just get away from the same old same old and be able to think about different things...and relax. A lot of people are going paint-balling today...you'd probably have fun mark. But you'll be ashamed to know that I didn't sign up...sorry.

Tomorrow we're going to Sedona! I am SOOOO excited. We're biking in a ways and then hiking to a water hole. Super exciting!

3 comments:

hannah said...

awesome! i'm jealour of all the outdoor activities you get to do! i'm glad your having fun!!! continue to have a great time.

Anonymous said...

whatever you do, don't go on a rockslide...or if you do, guard your tailbone...bad things happen.

Anonymous said...

p.s. i went to your house the other day and then thought to myself, "why isn't andrea here? oh yeah...she's with the mks..."
p.p.s. i'm taking your painting with me to college..yippee! i love it!