Thursday, December 08, 2005

About to Dive In

So...finals start tomorrow! ack! I have history at 8am and latin at 1pm. I have SOO much studying to do for history. I've been slacking and so i have a lot of the reading to CATCH UP ON before I can even really start studying...oh man. And that is the final I really need to do best on because its my lowest grade. sigh. Latin shouldn't be too bad. He said it will be easier than our last exam as far as new information...because our last exam tested 8-9 chapters of new info and this will have 2 chapters on the new section. That's good...and i got a 93 on the last exam. woo! We'll see...
I week from YESTERDAY i go home. wow. i can't believe the semester is over! WOOHOO!

So...i really should go study. Hope you all are well and studying hard also! But don't forget to play, too! :) I love you guys...I'll be seeing most of you in about a week! yay!

No comments: