Monday, December 12, 2005

I'M DONE!

I have successfully completed semester ONE of my college career. sigh. what a relief. Let's go home :)

A few things to say first: It has been a good semester...even though i don't love it here yet i think i'm beginning to. For one thing, I am getting SOOOO excited about classes and professors next semester. Can't wait!
God has been so faithful this semester and taught me so much. I have so many WONDERFUL memories!!!! I have grown a lot...I like my new friends a lot. I love my roommate (what a huge blessing!). I am glad to go home, though. I miss my family and my home. Weird thing happened today...I got excited to go home and see Osita. sad. weird that i felt that. :( My family needs a dog.

I'm going to go clean and sleep and watch Love in the Afternoon with Audrey Hepburn. aaaahh. nothing to do...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
PS I turn 19 in 3 days. :)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

AMEN!!!!!!