Sunday, December 04, 2005

Fun Weekend...Now Time to Work

Went with Piko to Grand Rapids this weekend to stay with his friends Dan and Lisa. It was lots of fun...they have a five month old baby girl who is ADORABLE. It was nice to get away from school. I didn't get much homework done...at all. So now I really have to crack down. But it was worth it. The weekend was a blast. It was nice not to do any school work :)
I don't have time to post much but I'll give the gist of it all...

-good food (pancakes for breakfast!)
-shopping (the mall and circuit city so piko could buy a dvd...) oh! at the mall we went into a pet store...cute puppies. sad. piko needs a dog!!
-lunch at panera. YUM! They have the most wonderful bread!
-starbucks (to study and drink yummy coffee)
-hang out
-watched Top Gun (good movie!)
-left early sunday to drive back
-College Baptist for Church...King Buffet for lunch. yummo.

Homework time. Oh. good news. actually, super news. I GO HOME IN 10 days! I am so so so so excited.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

oh. haha. oops. close enough :)

Sheri said...

Hey, I'll be going to your home in 10 days (well almost 9). :o) YAY!!! I am praying that you finish strong. See ya soon.