Friday, December 09, 2005

Believe it or Not

...ok so maybe it isn't really that hard to believe...WE GOT ABOUT 9-11 INCHES OF SNOW LAST NIGHT. At least that's what it looks like to me. A bunch of us girls went to Oakley for dinner and it was so beautiful. I have never experienced such a hard snow! The flakes were soft but it was practically RAINING snow...it was coming down that hard!! I was pretty amazed. Nights like last night don't happen very often in AZ :). Then, later on, i was studying for my history final and I heard a "thwap!" on our window....followed by some smaller thuds. I opened the curtain and saw miss hannah stone all bundled up in snow gear throwing snow balls at people's windows! haha...our RA's were out with her too. It was cute. Later today donna, lauren, and I (and hopefully hallie) are going out to the intramural field to play in the snow...and build a snow forts and snowmen!! Woohoo! I am so excited. Oh! Then i am going to drink hot chocolate and watch Gilligan's island. Oh man, this is such a good day. Only two more finals left! wooo! Home is getting so much closer. I can't wait!

Hope you all are enjoying your winters! :) See ya!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Yay! for Snow! You should bring some home with you ;o) we can make a snowman in your driveway, or put snow in Lukes bed :) Hee Hee. Well, I am glad you are almost done and that you are finishing well...keep it up, I am praying for you. See you on Thursday!!! :)