Wednesday, November 01, 2006

For Halloween I was a Farmer



I thought my "costume" was obvious....but a lot of people said "what are you supposed to be." Dumb. Hardly anyone dressed up. My manager Naomi did, and Anne Marie did. She was a dark sorceress/vampire. She wore her old prom dress (dark black flowers over red), a long black cape, and fang-like teeth. This other guy, john, was superman. His costume was amazing. He was the clark kent with the superman shirt underneath. It was really cool. anyway. I rather enjoyed NOT wearing my uniform for once.

It was cool to see some of the costumes that people came in with....and there were some that I could have gone forever without seeing. As Anne Marie says, "Halloween is just a holiday for girls to get away with dressing like whores."

At one point, these girls came in--one the little mermaid and one alice in wonderland. The alice in wonderland girl had one a SHORT dress that bounced up when she walked and it was just so ridiculous. Well, this new bagger, Joseph (He's Old...like really old. Maybe 40s) watched them from right when they came in until they got to the bathroom. Then he turned to me and karen (the only cashiers at the time) and said "Well, she can walk into my Wonderland anytime she wants." I wanted to throw up. Sicko. Now I feel even more uncomfortable around him....YUCK! It's true, though, halloween must be hard for the guys. There is so much sleaze.

We had another burrito night last night. It was fun. I didn't get home till 2 something am and i slept until 11:25!!! I'm crazy...

It is November 1st. We go to the Grand Canyon in 10 days. woohoo! I'm super excited. I go to Philly in 18 days!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

yuck

M. Perkins said...

Overalls and a hankerchief. You didn't even go with plaid? Gager Childs. Shame.

Still, better than dressing like a slut, which, you are correct, is par for the course. "Oh I'm not a slut, I'm just dressing up like a prostitute. *teehee*"

Anonymous said...

i know exactly what you mean about suggestive outfits... i honestly couldn't keep my eyes off of eric.... ;)... sorry i couldn't resist.

Andrea said...

sick isaac