Sunday, November 05, 2006

Two Weeks From Today...

I'LL BE IN MICHIGAN! And I'll get to see my Sarah!!! I am so excited. I fly to Philly Saturday and then Sunday we drive up to Detroit, where Sarah is going to pick me up! I'll go back to her school with her (she has a single with an extra bed!) until Wednesday...when we road trip up NORTH. woohoo. I can hardly contain my excitement :) Yesterday was my last saturday at work. It was a huge relief but felt sort of strange. I keep thinking I'm going to keep working when I come back from my trip. I wish today was my last Sunday. I really dislike working on Sunday. Yuck. It's too busy and everyone is stressed out or grumpy and impatient. Can I just say that I am SO glad I won't be working here during the holidays. Oh man. ALL of you, please be nice to your cashiers!

Next Friday and Saturday is the Grand Canyon trip. I got both days off! Actually, Anne Marie got me both days off...she's good at arranging those sorts of things :) It's going to be so fun!

I have my voters guide and booklet I'm going through. I went through one the other night and still have all the propositions to read through. It's rather overwhelming. I'm excited to vote, though. I'm excited to be learning things about the whole system and truly determine HOW I want to vote. But the more I try to learn and understand the more I realize how little I actually do know and understand.

I am so tired. I had a wonderful 2+ hour phone talk with hallie last night. It was wonderful. We laughed a lot, that's always a whole lot of fun :) I think I am going to take a nap before work. Hmmm....sounds nice. Talk to you all later (or SEE you soon).
-Andrea

No comments: