Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I love you, friends!!

I am going to miss you SO much!!

I leave tomorrow at 4am. Dad, mom and I are driving to Chicago! We're going through OK to visit some friends for 5 days, so we won't actually get to Chicago until the 3rd. I start orientation on the 4th and classes on the 8th! I can hardly believe it. I am very excited but also surprisingly nervous. Everything just seems so new...and it seems harder to leave family and friends this time. I already feel homesick, and I house-sick. I do love this house. Anyway, I trust in the Lord and am confident of the work He is doing in my life. I am excited to see Him lead and look forward to new experiences! I can't wait to be in CLASS again! wahoo! Plus, Allie will be visiting me in January (yay!), Sarah will be coming down to visit me (and the school!!), and Hannah will be coming to Chicago for a visit sometime, too. I look forward to showing you around :)

I love you all and thank you for your presence in my life, for the truth you speak to me, and the encouragement you are! you are incredible people :)

Your prayer at this time are GREATLY appreciated :)
love you, miss you!!
Andrea





No comments: