Friday, December 29, 2006

It's raining in oklahoma

It's a cold, dreary evening here in oklahoma. I love it. It is drizzly with thunder and lightening! So beautiful. We made it here safely after close to 20 hrs in the car yesterday. yuck. Like mom says, dad is into these "endurance events." I'm not so sure about them :) However, listening to David Wilcox while driving across the plains of Texas IS quite enjoyable.

We left Arizona in a blizzard! Right up around Lordsburg, in the dark early morning, we made it into snow!! The headlights shining bright on all the snowflakes made for a beautiful experience :) I loved it.

We'll be here for at least 3 more days before we leave for Chicago. I'm feeling less nervous and more excited about getting to moody. That's encouraging. I find myself very frequently asking the Lord to walk beside me and uphold me with his righteous right hand.

love to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so weird that it's snowing in Arizona when it's almost 50 degrees here.

I'm praying for you!

Andrea said...

thank you, friend!

M. Perkins said...

They say His left hand is pretty righteous too.


I am excited for you to be in Chicago. I like that city a whole lot, and I am so jealous. Hillsdale v Chicago. Bleh.

Andrea said...

Thank you Mark, you're probably right ;)

I tried to call you, sister, but you didn't pick up!!