Saturday, February 12, 2005

Sigh...

I just watched all the "good" parts of Anne of Green Gables (the second ones). Ok, so I watched all the romantic parts...So good!

I have noticed that I seem to be growing increasingly discontented with my position in life (mostly in the area of finding a boy). How pathetic of me. There is so much I have yet to learn.
It is hard at times to remind myself that my job is to seek Christ and find satisfaction in Him and Him alone. It seems to get harder, too, when so many around me are stressing relationship. It seems to be especially prevalent as I face the transition from high school to college. In my opinion, this is one of the worst possible times for me to be committed to someone. So I'm glad I'm not. It's difficult, though, when I know i'm not ready but want to be ready.....I do desperately want my Gilbert....alas. I must remain asleep in the will of God--though it be a difficult thing to do.

1 comment:

hannah said...

Amen!