Friday, October 29, 2004

Hot Coffee on a Crisp Evening

Tonight I played with Allie. Woohoo! We went to the mall...first to Old Navy to exchange one of her shirts, and then to Gap and other random stores. I didn't find anything until....Borders! (books, books, books!) I found both of the books I wanted to get for Iain Monroe ( I can't tell what two they are) and they were cheap! I was so excited. So, instead of only being able to afford one, I got two! yay! I am so very excited about this gift. They are two of my favorite childhood books...sigh.

Anyhow, getting to the title of this blog. Allie and I went to starbucks afterwards and both ordered something hot! Because........that's right, it's finally getting cold! Oh, so wonderful. It was a marvelous evening. Thank you, Allie, you are such a wonderful person. I am most glad that we are friends! :)
(Oh, and tomorrow I am going on a road trip to Phoenix! woohoo!)
That's all...In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

4 comments:

hannah said...

I love cold weather! What a wonderful evening it sounds you had (yoda ;))

Andrea said...

Yes, a wonderful evening we did have. :) haha

M. Perkins said...

Gager, you put "www.satisfiedjoy@safebrowse.com" as the location of your blog on Meg's blog... hehe... took me a bit to figure it out. But I found it. So yeah... hi.

Andrea said...

What?! Whatever...stupid computers. Hi.