Monday, November 01, 2004

Too Much Sugar

I am exhausted and on sugar overload...not a good combination. yuck.

Today was so beautiful! I love, love, love the weather! Sigh...

Anyway, I am really upset that I was so tired because I couldn't pay attention near the end of Christian Living and I was super antsy in English. Government was better but still...I hate feeling so sleepy. Why have I been so tired lately?! Hannah, a theory?...

Hannah's birthday is a week from Wednesday and I'm super excited! I want to give her her present now...bummer.

I guess that's all...this was super pointless and now I am going to go take a nap...or do homework. hmmm, take a nap. :)
Andrea

5 comments:

hannah said...

Andrea it is obvious why you are so tired. You need more physical activity! So i propose you start running! OR (even better) ride with your crazy dad (Mr.Childs i mean that in the best way--i say crazy because you ride to Sonoita and back). Do it Andrea! Ride to Sonoita! Fight to the death!!!

Andrea said...

HA! Sonoita! I'll ride to sonoita and back when YOU ride to sonoita and back :).
For reals, though...I've been thinking about this. I DO need more physical activity. So lets think of something...(not riding to sonoita and back, though)...hmmmm, perhaps I should take you up on that running offer. Or maybe I'll just surprise you one day by biking over to see you.
That isn't much of a THEORY but thanks anyway :).
I'm telling you, you need to write a book..."Theories on Growth and Nutrition" by Hannah Dechant. Introduction by Andrea Childs :). We could be famous.

M. Perkins said...

Oooo! Can I get the praise quote you put on the bottom of the book cover... like....

"If you want to live a healthy lifestyle, this book is for you... absolutely the best book I've ever read. Ever." -Mark Perkins, author of Snookems and Pookems.

Andrea said...

Haha...See Hannah, with our help you'll be famous!

hannah said...

LOL. Now we really have to write a book, and Mark i would absolutely love it if you wrote that! Peace out, H.Diddy.