Thursday, May 26, 2005

Last Night As Seniors

So...today was awesome. I had graduation rehersal from 1-3:15 (ish) and then allie, hannah, and I all went over to eat and hang out until Megan's. We went over to Megan's at six to watch Rob and Amber's wedding (from the Amazing Race). It was cute...despite the weird preacher guy, uugh. Then we went over to Allie's to watch the season finale of Alias (rather disappointing). It has gotten super wierd...I have no idea where they're going with things or how they will do things next season. Hopefully it will get better....?! It was good, just not very good. :)
After that (mark came over), we drove over to Kyle's and played the trunk game...stick someone in the trunk of Hannah's car, drive around to some place and make them guess the location. Allie and I went in it together (see picture below) and ended up at the Lovrien's. It was amazing but super scary. Then Kyle and Mark each did it a few times...It was a blast.
We went back to allie's to drop her off and then to kyle's. Hannah went home from there and I hung out with Mark and Kyle for a little bit while they played video games...:) Then they took me home.
It was such a fantastic night! A real blast! :) I must say...my last night as a senior was wonderful. I'm glad I got to spend it with good friends!

TODAY I graduate!!! AAACKK....


I love you hannah and allie...you're the coolest :)

No comments: