Monday, May 02, 2005

Popsicles and Expos...

So I am skimming through the new issue of the Christian Counter Culture newsletter. I don't have much time to read it right now...I am supposed to be working on putting together my final expo presentation tomorrow. However, I am currently looking for distractions! The first was eating a popsicle........mmm....I got my mom to buy some! There's even a joke on these ones....
Q: What were the two talkative computers doing?
A: They were having a disc-cussion
DUMB!...I could do better.
Anyhow, my second distraction was looking through all my friends' blogs hoping to find updated posts...sigh, not too many I'm afraid. So my third, and final distraction, I'm afraid, is posting on my own blog while looking through the new issue on the Christian Counter Culture site. Next month is about the Gospel. I am really very excited about it...

Mark turned to me in Christian Living today and said, "In about three and a half months we'll be in michigan." How weird is that?! I can't believe that in three and a half months all of us will be gone...and spread out all over the place. It's exciting but so weird. I already miss my family. :(

AND NOW...! A tribute to my sister...Today she is 23, woohoo! She feels rather discouraged because she isn't married yet. But I am holding out for a guy to come along this summer in oregon (keep your fingers crossed)! I love you Kristen and don't worry, he just needs to look harder! Perhaps I'll look harder too... :) Anyway, have a fantastic day and be excited that God has given you another year! I LOVE you!

I think that's everything. I really must go work on my power point (ugh). I'm ready to be done with this project!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh andrea. i'm sorry i didn't get to go to your expo today...i would have loved to otherwise, but i was previously engaged. speaking of being engaged, your wonderful sister will find the perfect man (or rather he will find her) when she least expects it. besides, how is he supposed to sweep her off her feet if she knows it's gonna happen?