Saturday, April 30, 2005

A Fantastic Night

Last night a bunch of us went over to Nathan's to watch E.T. (Nathan, Kylea, Darren, Katie, Hannah, Allie,Me, Isaac, Eric, Mark, Kyle B, Stacey, Susie). In actuality (much to our delight;)), we ended up watching X-men 2 (woohoo!) and it was so fun! Afterwards, we all went over to Mark's to watch Equilibrium (upon Kyle Baril's recommendation) and it was SO, so good! I love it!!!
It was an incredibly fun night with friends...woohoo for friends and fun!

3 comments:

hannah said...

I agree, it was an awesome night!!! And two really good movies!

M. Perkins said...

Tons of fun, tons of fun!!

I loved Equilibrium! It was lots of fun having everyone over and watching it...

"F is for Friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere and anytime at all.... under the deep blue sea!"

Sorry... had to throw in SpongeBob....
and maybe some Plankton
"F is for FIRE THAT BURNS THE CITY!
U is for URANIUM.... bombs
N is for -"

hannah said...

Oh my goodness i really like the Fun acramen (spelling?), the first one, the one by spongebob. I never heard it before. Ack, i like it.