Thursday, April 21, 2005

Friends are Cool

Today was wierd because I was exhausted and drained and not motivated at all but at the same time it was really cool. It was super layed back and spontaneous (which I like)...
Hannah and I went over to her house to watch While You Were Sleeping and eat swedish fish. We sat on her bed to watch it on her laptop (woohoo) but decided we didn't really want to watch it. So we didn't. We hung out for a little while and talked...Then, later on I was working on my advanced bio journal and Kyle B. called to see if I wanted to go with him and his sister to the fair. I did and it was so fun...We didn't really do a lot but it was fun to not do anything...and just hang out and walk around. I like making last minutes decisions to hang out with friends. And I like it when I can be with a good friend and decide not to watch a movie but to talk instead. Friends are cool.

I am going to miss days like this next year.

~Andrea

PS I'm really sad about it...

No comments: