Sunday, April 24, 2005

Ouch!

I've been working on my advanced bio catalina island journal for almost two hours, while sitting on my bedroom floor. I've gone through approx. four cd's (some of them twice). My legs are officially cramped and it hurts so bad! When I stood up, I almost fell over...haHa.

Sigh...anyway, I've decided to quite on that project for the night. I can only handle so much tedious cutting out and pasting at one time. But I still have a few more journal responses to do as well as some "not so directed, directed notes" for english. Hmmm, I don't really want to do it but I've been in a strange mood today. I have done a fair amount of homework (nice) and feel like getting more done. I don't want to do the work but I want to get it done....Does this make sense to anyone but me?

I really want to watch a movie. Oooh, I want to watch Top Gun again...either that or While You Were Sleeping. I've had an urge to watch that one for a long time. Perhaps I'll get to it sometime this week...woohoo, what a wonderful movie.

Ok, this is getting long and boring so I'm outa here! See you all tomorrow...

Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

understood!