Sunday, September 25, 2005

AAAAAHH!

Life is CRAZY!!!

I have so much to do and no matter how hard i work i feel like i never accomplish anything. I'm always tired and just want a nap!
(For example...tonight i was SO excited b/ci thought i would be in bed by 9:30...10:00 at least...but it is now 12:00am and I still have to study for a latin quiz. All of this was b/c of my stupid computer and b/c i can't understand computers and i am trying to format, finish writing, and print this crazy paper due tomorrow that I have been working on ALL WEEK!)

I could really use your prayers. I don't want to lose sight of what's really important and not prioritize well. I don't want to forget about the things that really matter...you know?

Please Pray.

thank you!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Everything, absolutely everything, has to do with God. All things are from him and through him and to him. Therefore going to school is from his design of human thinking, through his gift of life and breath and motivation, and for his glory. --John Piper

Andrea--this quote has been a refreshing reminder that has encouraged perseverance in the midst of chaos, and lack of sleep. I am praying for you. I pray you hold fast to his glory and his purpose. You can do it!!!