Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Journey to Jackson

Today is Mark's birthday (yay!) and we decided to venture to the Parlour in Jackson (yuuumm). Jared was kind enough to drive mark, donna, isaac, and I. It was quite the adventure, let me tell you. Mark was blindfolded the whole time and the rest of us were trying to figure out the directions. We ended up getting lost for a little while (but it was an adventure!) and Jared slammed on his breaks for a red light and we all almost died. It was pretty crazy. But we finally found it! And the trip back was a lot quicker...
We had food AND ice cream this time. I'm still SO full! It was so amazing, though. I had a BLT (mmmm) and a tin roof sundae (mmmm!!!). It was a wonderful, wonderful adventure but now I have tons of homework to do! Ack! And Kristen comes on wednesday!! OH!! and Jay is coming with us up to my grandparents for thanksgiving!! There is so much to look forward to right now...it makes the day-to-day stuff a lot harder to do. ugh. Must study for exams...






















P.S. Hannah! I HAVE to take you here...its the best ever and i know you would LOVE it. I miss you!!!

No comments: