Monday, October 17, 2005

ALL I WANT IS REAL FOOD!

Oh man, oh man! I want my mom's wonderful cooking!

Things I miss most:
-real mashed potatoes (the ranch kind)
-my mom's beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-fajitas/tacos and la mesa tortillas (don't forget the guacamole and fresh salsa!)
-my mom's seasoned, baked chicken
-corn on the cob
-spaghetti
-my mom's lasagna
-my mom's gourmet WONDERFUL pizza! (the best in the whole wide world)
-stir fry and rice
-my mom's "special" gourmet, broiled sandwiches with slices of avocado and tomato. YUM
-mom's fresh caesar salad with grilled chicken...or even just her regular salad that is so so good
-HER FRESH BREAD!...and cookies, and occasional pies, and any and all other baked goods

The list pretty much goes on forever. Now that I'm hungry and depressed I think i'll go finish my latin.

PS This crazy reading program I am doing made my eyes burn today! they're still super sore...exercising the eyes is more painful than it sounds (the visual span and visual swing really take it out of me. phew)...all that to say i can't focus on my homework because my eyes are burning! I suppose looking at the computer screen won't help...hmmm. sleep sounds good. soon!

1 comment:

M. Perkins said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm........mmmmmmmmm....