Sunday, October 30, 2005

Derek Webb

Derek Webb has a new album releasing Dec 26th!!! I can't wait! It's called Mockingbird...if you want to hear song clips go to grassroots. It sounds more like his new one than his old one...which is kind of a bummer, but it still sounds great. I can't wait! woohoo! And I'm going to his concert in two weeks!

I'll post about fall break asap. There's a lot to tell. It was wonderful...but i didn't really do any homework! yikes :(

Oh well, that's what breaks are for......right?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

what do you mean "what did I do?"???

yay! you have a blog...with a name. :) it's about time

M. Perkins said...

I'm very excited about Mockingbird!... though I'm really wanting to get She Must and Shall Go Free and i see things upside down first.

Umm............. fall break? :)