Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Missing My Home

All this talk about going home to see family this weekend makes me sad. Don't get me wrong, I'm SUPER excited to go home with Hallie and meet her friends, spend time with her family, eat real food, etc. But all the excitement makes me miss MY family. A LOT.
I got an email from my grandma this morning. She's going to put together a goodie box for me to bring back with me after thanksgiving! So then I started thinking about thanksgiving...and all my wonderful family! I miss them TONS. It's going to be so fun...just listen to all the people who will be there: Kristen, Luke, Mom, Dad, Jay (more time with Jay. yay!), Piko (we're still working on him...but it's pretty much a given. we've decided, even if he hasn't), uncle matt, and papa and grandma! woohoo! Yummy food, yummy cookies, wonderful people. God is so good!
Now I have to buckle down and focus so i can get there...must study lots. Alright, I'm off to meet with professor Sundahl about paper topic ideas. Man, oh man! I don't know what to write about!!

Perhaps I'll update this weekend from Hallie's. If not, I'll be back sunday or monday to update and load PICTURES! I love pictures.

PS My brother is pretty much the worlds coolest kayaker...yep

2 comments:

Andrea said...

i know. I am so homesick today, Al! I feel miserable...

I just want to go home.

Andrea said...

alright...i'll bug her :)