Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yay for friends and sisters!!!...and PIKO!

We're back from the Piper conference. It was wonderful...and oh so much fun! Kristen and Jay left today :( Sad. I miss them a lot. It was such an amazing trip. I'm super exhausted right now so won't write much. Mostly I just wanted to get pictures up. If you want to know more details you can email me sometime and ask :).

I have a crazy busy week ahead of me...I'm a little behind on work. But this weekend was SO worth letting a few other things slide. Besides, I'll catch up.

PS Jay is super cool! I wish i had more time to get to know him before they leave...alas. We have another road trip in November for thanksgiving! (he's coming up with the fam to my grandparents house) yay!

PPS A special thanks to Piko who made the trip extra fun...because we were able to talk in secret about Kristen and Jay AND take secret pictures of them holding hands...woohoo!!
























8 comments:

M. Perkins said...

Great pictures!!

hannah said...

oh my gosh i love the pictures!!!! yay!!! Kristen and Jay are sooo cute!

Sheri said...

That's awesome. It looks like you all had a great time. That makes me happy. Ah...praise the Lord for friends and times of learning. I hope you are doing well...I am praying for you.

Andrea said...

i know...she does. She's so beautiful!!

...and so photogenic

Anonymous said...

i'm so so glad you got to see Kristen!! (and meet Jay! they are super cute together!) I'm so happy for your quality time and I hope you get all your work done that you need to and if not that your professors provide you grace. :)

Anonymous said...

There's a reason Kristen looks so happy...it's because she's staying at MY HOUSE! :o) (This is Heather, Jay's friend who they are staying with here in Philadelphia.) I love Kristen. She's my new earring twin forever. I don't want her to leave! Thanks for the cute pictures. I saved them all.

Andrea said...

Hi heather :) I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures!! Say I to all...

Sarah said...

OH! I wish I had been able to come! It looks like you had so much fun! I miss all of you guys...but thanks for the indian salute..it made me so happy! Whoohoo!