Saturday, December 10, 2005

Fun in the Snow...Plus More!!!

Tonight we went sledding! Jared went home last night and brought back two sleds and all kinds of snow gear! So Hallie, Isaac, Mark, Jared, Lauren and I all went sledding down by the tennis courts. We were lucky enough to go where people had already gone sledding...so the snow was packed. It was A BLAST! Lauren, Hallie and I all went together on a one-man sled. It was pretty exciting :). We had snowball fights and I even went down the hill standing up on the sled...going fast! dude...it was pretty amazing :). We did that for probably almost two hours. Then Jared disappeared and finally came back in the car with josh behind him in his car...with others also with him. Jared said, "Andrea, get in. You're taking the front seat." So i got in and he pulled my hat over my eyes...It was surprise birthday party!!! Because my real bday is thursday but I will be home (yay!)...but not with my friends...so they decided to celebrate with me early. We went to the Gathering in Jonesville. The group included: Jared, Hallie, Mark, Isaac, Lauren, Josh, Donna, and Hannah. Jared's mom even made me a cake! It was so wonderful. Special nights like these really make me appreciate special friends like mine :)...and Hallie and Jared are pretty darn good secret agents because i didn't suspect anything.
Enjoy the pictures! :) I love snow...and i love friends....and i love sleep. I need to go to bed now. Lots of studying to do tomorrow...lots of english to read. yikes. i go home in 3 days. wow. lots to do before that. Hurray for the end of our first semester, guys! God has been so good and so faithful! :)

I like my roommate...a lot.








2 comments:

Sheri said...

yay!!!

M. Perkins said...

That was a blast! We were all astounded when you got all the way down standing up the *first* time.... Crazy! It took the rest of us 3-5 tries...