Friday, September 08, 2006

I Bought My Ticket

...This makes two things very much final...

I AM GOING TO LIVE WITH JAY AND KRISTEN FOR OVER TWO WEEKS IN PHILLY!!!

I AM GOING TO VISIT HILLSDALE AND SEE MANY FRIENDS I MISS A WHOLE LOT!!!

yay for road trips with fun people and yay for reunions!!...and while I'm at it, yay for the midwest in the wintertime...yay for no more working as a cashier starting Nov. 18th!!!

My ticket is for Nov. 18-Dec. 10. Part of that time we'll be in Michigan spending time with our family, Jay's family (which is now part of our family too :)) and with Hillsdale people. Sigh. I am so excited about this. Kristen and I are going to go to many Farmer's Markets to get fresh produce and flowers...and other cool things. And I'll get to experience Philly. Woo!

3 comments:

Chase said...

! I can't wait to see you !

Anonymous said...

SWEET!

Andrea said...

i can't wait to see you either! yay!