Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sick

I have gotten 22 hours of sleep the last two nights combined...shouldn't I feel rested? I just woke up from a 2 hr. NAP! What's going on??? I suppose it has something to do with the fact that one minute I'm REALLY hot and the next I'm cold...I can't breathe out of my right nostril...and my throat is so swollen I can barely swallow. My arms ache...so sleep is fitful. That's probably why I'm still tired. Ugh this is awful. I'm drugged up--zinc, echinachea, vitamin C, dayquill (and niquill!). I have to go to work in 3 hrs. bleh. I work tomorrow also but it's a SHORT short shift, that's exciting. Alright, I'm going to go make tea and take a shower. Talk to you later...if i live. haha. jk. its really not that bad. I could be throwing up...gross. I hate throwing up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so you may think I am rather heartless for saying this but maybe when you get better you'll appreciate it.... isn't it ironic that the girl who is nuts about the healthfood stuff gets sick the most... first the bout with whooping cough and now having symptoms that can only be attributed to the avian bird flu... I really do hope you feel better soon ;).

Andrea said...

whooping cough?? i don't think so. oh. and i already knew you were heartless, jared. no worries :)