Sunday, October 22, 2006

I want to be a live-in nanny

Maybe just for a summer. I really do. If you know anyone, let me know. It's just something I've been thinking about...for a family with an only child or something who might be lonely. I think that would be a neat experience (though obviously also very challenging). Just a thought I had today.

I watched Kramer v. Kramer just now and cried a whole lot. It's a good movie.

I wish it would rain. I feel like taking a walk in the rain. I love walking in rain...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea. I don't think I could ever be a live in nanny so I admire you a lot. Also, Kramer vs. Kramer is such a good movie...my mom and I watched it once and I cried a lot too. So sad.

When you come, I hope it rains because we will take a walk. I seriously cannot wait. FIVE DAYS. (maybe)

Anonymous said...

And the live in nanny thing was not meant to be discouraging. I totally think you could. I, on the other hand, could not. I mean, what would the kid eat? I don't cook much so...yeah.