Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-day in pictures

I'm off to bed...
we have another engagement on the floor. Beth and Jason.
Jordan put on a fabulous v-day party for the floor--complete with Frank lulling us in the background. She baked so many good things.
The v-day card exchange was fun. I got Brittney's brilliant man-card. The front: "Duty" with a man in uniform. haha. The back: "My country is my duty. You are my pleasure." I love it. It's amazing.

I think that's all i have to say. I decided its now time to start taking some pictures and introducing you all to some of the new but amazing faces on the floor. I am excited more and more each day as I get to know the girls better. God's gift of community is always a mystery and a blessing.

I am so tired. It feels like today was friday. bleh. that means I need to wake up tomorrow and live it all over again...real friday. Lord, give me strength!!






1 comment:

hannah said...

yay for pictures and girl bonding!