Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's Official

I am addicted to the Office. I know a lot of you have been hooked for a while. Better late than never, right? I have only seen about ten episodes. However, I found a website that streams them free so....major distraction coming right up :)

Also. I am in love with the theme song. Earlier today I took a nap and woke up with this song in my head that I COULD NOT figure out...then I remembered. The Office! So I downloaded it. I'm quite excited. It will be my ringtone quite shortly :)


Happy New Year to all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! This makes me happy. I think we would have a fantastic time laughing at it together. We should do it sometime. I love the theme song too!

Happy New Year! I miss you and love you, friend.

M. Perkins said...

Sick.

Anonymous said...

Question: could we take care of Mark like Dwight took care of that goose in the Christmas episode. Just a thought. Hallie can bring the bucket.