Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Girls day out

So...it is currently 75 degrees out!! Whooo!! And while Jay was at work, kristen and I decided to drive around a bit. Mom really wanted to be with us today...so we brought her! What a blast. It was quite a lot of fun. AND now, Kristen's nannying job was canceled for the afternoon/evening. I think we might go to Valley Forge. At least somewhere OUTSIDE. wow its beautiful.

The bright sunshine makes me want to where a sundress...and spin around in a big, open field! Kristen and I might make some.

A shout out to melissa--I love you!!!

The pictures of today won't load on here...you'll have to go to my facebook. Sorry.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe gosh...so how many days til i see you again?... 11? hmm..well, im not sure what to do. uhm yeah i dont know lol. but i really love you! and thanks for that shout thing...it made me happy.

Andrea said...

shout thing. haha. i'm glad you enjoyed it ;)

Andrea said...

shout thing. haha. i'm glad you enjoyed it ;)

Anonymous said...

im not sure if you realized but you commented twice saying the same thing.

Anonymous said...

btw do you wink in real life? im not sure if ive seen you ever wink at me. I usually feel all funny(in a good way) when people do that to me who arent creepy. Ive noticed Zach has been winking at me. I think its great, its usually when were both thinking about the samething when someone says something about GOD. yeahheh man how cool would it be if God winked at us and we knew it?? that would feel pretty darn amazing.
i feel like im posting a whole blog on your note. this is ridiculous. im sorry, im going to control myself now. GOOOODDDNIGHTTT. love you mucho.

Sarah said...

Hi Childs women!

Andrea said...

Allie. look at my pictures on facebook...its not actually my mom :)

Andrea said...

haha