Saturday, April 07, 2007

Man I love them!!

Today was a wonderful day out...pictures, homework, laughing (a lot), fellowshipping....aaah. It was great. Zach, Melissa and I went off campus to do homework since everything on campus is shut down for the holiday weekend. We tried a few starbucks' but everything was so crowded. We even tried Barnes and Noble--no room. Sad. So we ended up at Einstein Bagel. It was amazing. We had so much fun. I love these friends SO much. I can't even explain is. I'm going to miss you guys so much this fall! oh man, oh man. Here are some of the pictures. We got some great ones...and there are lots. haha




















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you so very much andrea.
thank you for this post :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love your hair. It looks so pretty.

Andrea said...

i love you, too, Melissa! Thank you, hallie :)

Anonymous said...

i told her to straighten her hair!!