Monday, April 30, 2007

double date

Bruce wanted to go on a double date last night--bruce and alyse, me and zach. It was a lot of fun. We were going to go out for dinner but couldn't decide on a place. So we went to the grocery store and bought really good bread and fixings for sandwiches. Yum. We took it all down to the lake and had a picnic! It was lots of fun. So fun.

Lacy insisted on taking a picture before we left :) I don't have pictures of the night but Alyse took some...perhaps I'll get some up soon.

P.S. Spring has sprung in Chicago! I'll post pictures soon...the flowers are BEAUTIFUL! Tulips all over. Oh man...and trees blooming like crazy. I love it.

I leave for Africa in barely over a month. That's insane. aaaaahhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

M. Perkins said...

Nice Chacos! :)

I expect you'll have a great Chaco tan in seven months.