Wednesday, May 02, 2007

He is Faithful!

This is were I am resting. In His faithfulness. He is good. He is faithful. What does this mean for me? It's something to build my life upon...standing in the promises of God.

I panic sometimes about money for Africa. I've almost paid off my plane ticket--I have gotten in about $1700. I need another $4000. I trust the God of the impossible.

I will probably be trying to make some Luminarias when I get back and before I go...if I have time. Things are going to be crazy busy. I have SO many details to figure out, errands to run, people to see...ack!

Zach and Melissa are coming to visit me before i leave!! Zach comes a little after I get home and Melissa comes just before I leave. I am SO EXCITED for their visits!! oh man...

Please pray for me--and that God would continue to prepare my heart to GO.

No comments: