Friday, May 04, 2007

packing

I packed up a lot of my room yesterday. sad. really sad. Just a lot of weird emotions...LOTS of them. sigh.


I think God is teaching me something: DON'T BRING SO MUCH AROUND WITH YOU IN LIFE. When I went to Hillsdale I thought I'd be staying there so I brought a lot to keep some in storage. When I came here, we drove (which means...lots of books!) and so I brought a lot, thinking I would just store it. Now I'm going to Africa for 6 months and the school won't let me keep anything here while I'm on intermission status. bleh. So I'm leaving some under Lacy's name but still...I have to figure out what to do with the rest of it.

One more week! I can't believe it. Semester one at Moody is over. SO MUCH has changed in my life since I got here. Wow. God has brought be a long way...and taught me so much...and given me so much. I'm astounded by His goodness. He is faithful.

Tonight I'm going on Zach's bachelor auction date to Medieval Times for dinner and a show. From what I can tell, its a lot like the Gaslight in tucson. I'm super excited about it.

Next week is finals and then next weekend is the dunes in Michigan!! Wooohoo I can't wait. Pictures to come!

Oh. Last night was my last pcm. I will never see those kids again. ever. that was a weird feeling. I love them so much. I prayed that God would walk with them through life--and with their mom. They are such a neat family. I hope they get out of the shelter soon and into an apt.!

No comments: