Wednesday, April 13, 2011

end-of-day thinking

Every now and again I have this phrase that runs through my head, "give me a sailboat to sail away on..." I have no idea where it came from or if it is even a famous line from something, though for some reason I feel like it is. I usually think it when I am feeling particularly claustrophobic in the city or when I feel like I just need a break and some wide open space for thinking and being. Tonight I saw this and the phrase that came to mind was, "find me a forest that I can get lost in..." I could go for a good long walk in some woods tonight. That would be just lovely.

I have a phone interview with a prospective family for a part time nanny job tonight. Be praying! It's always a bit nerve wracking. I've been blessed with good families but I have heard horror stories and am always a bit anxious when I consider starting new...

No comments: