Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm So Excited!

I got my schedule of classes for the fall semester today!! I am so incredibly excited about them. I can't wait!!

Western Heritage (monday, wednesday, friday)
Latin (monday, tuesday, wednesday, friday)
Math (monday, tuesday, wednesday, friday)
Freshmen Rhetoric and the Great Books (monday) **
English Seminar (thursday) **

**With professor Sundahl!!! I am SOO excited...Hannah, you might be the only one that knows him...from the Hillsdale conference here in town. Anyway, he's really good. I like him tons.

Guys, I am soo excited! AAaaahhh!!!

(Hannah, having your schedule totally helps you feel more like a college student...now i know how you felt when you were having orientation and getting all your classes, etc. It's exciting!)

9 comments:

hannah said...

yay!!! i'm happy you got your schedule and that you like your classes. Seriously, having your schedule and orientation makes a difference. your classes sound real cool.
P.S. yay for you and annie being friends!

Andrea said...

Haha. I would love to visit you in texas with the girls...we'll see.

hannnah, I leave in 30 days and I'm going to be gone for 13 of them! I'm starting to panic because I feel like there is still so much I want to do and time I want to spend with friends...ack. We have to do things!

hannah said...

here here! (aka "i agree")

M. Perkins said...

13 days? ¿Donde? ¿Por quĂ©?

Andrea said...

prescott for our mission conference then to california for 4 days then to colorado for a canoe trip :).

Anonymous said...

Andrea! I keep forgetting and then remembering that you'll be in Hillsdale this fall! It's like finding a cool toy surprise at the bottom of the cereal box!

Anyway, I'm excited for you. Which other professors do you have?

See you soon!

~Piko

Andrea said...

Piko! I almost peed my pants when I saw that you commented!!

I have: Raney (i don't know who he is and neither does kristen), Watson (math), Weaire (latin), and Sundahl (for english)

I'm super excited about you being there...I've had dreams about watching ALIAS. :)

see you soon...

M. Perkins said...

Yes you have ;-)

Anonymous said...

andrea! my schedule is INSANE! i have the trinity experience, logic, introduction to psychology, psychology seminar, then introduction to biology. oy. i am, however, very excited for your schedule and i know you will have a most excellent year. :)