Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thoughts Before Bed

"I'm trying to get through the life of Christ by 12:30! We'll be ok." -Dr. Marty

I'm quite excited about New Testament...equally excited about the Church and Its Doctrines. We aren't REALLY into the material yet, buy I feel it already :) The excitement is building.

I have promised myself that I WILL go to a hockey game sometime this semester. I RELALY want to...really really. I can't wait. I just need to find someone to go with. I am on the hunt...

I met with my accountability partner tonight. Her name is Young. She is 44 and from S. Korea. I admire her so much. This is most definitely the beginning of an amazing friendship. I can't tell you how excited I am! I'm going to Church with her on sunday. They're having a "dinner" after the service. All Korean food. I am quite thrilled. She was so cute when she asked me..."the only thing is, it will all be in korean." haha. I told her that was quite alright. I'm very excited about it. She's like my adopted mom but also a new friend. God is so good...and works in such mysterious ways!

I also went to a basketball game tonight. It was fun. I brought Young with me and she really enjoyed it. She was super cute.

I'm off to bed. I'm excited about a long weekend. I've been getting ahead on some reading so i'll have more time to spend hanging out with kyle. yay!

No comments: