Thursday, September 25, 2008

goodness

are you ever suddenly remarkably confident in who you are? As an individual, as part of a community...
It's a sudden recognition of your own utter weakness but Christ's complete sufficiency on your behalf--and its a beautiful confidence. I have felt that today. I don't feel it often, but I have felt it growing. I think its the "i am not but he is everything" sort of theme running through my days.

and yesterday Rachel came up to me randomly and said "Andrea, I think i need to remind you of this verse: 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.'" It was perfect.

KaBAM!

that's the "light bulb of revelation" (or whatever) that goes on when the Spirit allows your spirit to know something deeply true and beautiful in an unexpected moment.

I am blessed to be living this life. Each day overflows with so much richness. It's undeserved.

Tomorrow morning I leave for Minneapolis with the girls. Another gift. I cannot wait :)

Now back to the books. I am, as I have mentioned I would be, buried in the pages of Amos...and sipping a soy late because I'm going to be here for awhile :)

No comments: