Wednesday, October 08, 2008

counting down

there's a lot going on...busy busy busy days.

mom comes on friday. I CANNOT wait. I am so so so ready for her to finally visit. Sigh... it's going to be wonderful. Farmer's Market Saturday morning, hanging out around the city, church on sunday, bourgeois pig for lunch on sunday. Mmm!!!

Sunday night is a BroSis barbecue. I'm going to bring my slackline. It's going to be great :)

Missions Conference is next week. Steve Saint is speaking. I am quite excited.

My minor prophets paper WAS due tomorrow but he emailed us all last night and moved it to Tuesday. HURRAY! A few extra days to work on it. I was in the library for 6 hrs last night working on it (among other things). I think I'm actually going to be able to write a decent amount on it. I wrote three paragraphs on one verse! Just 6 more verses to go and then a bunch of historic/sociologic background researching and story context. Amos is a remarkable book. Digging this deep into the pages of Scripture is teaching me a lot.

Ok. I'm off to the library for an indefinite amount of time.

Hope midterms and such are going alright for all of you!

No comments: