Thursday, January 15, 2009

finally the picture

after much shifting, dropping, and adding, i think i've finally figure out my schedule for this spring:

MWF: Speech Comm. My ONLY class!! woohooo. I work every afternoon/evening, though. But still, its sooo nice just have one.
On fridays I also meet for my directed studies on the theology of suffering.
TR: Romans, Systematic Theo. II, OT Historical Books.

Including my independent studies that i need to finish up that is 19 credits with work. But I'm done with all the reading i just have to write the papers and take one more exam. Hopefully I'll finish it up soon and get it out of the way. It's due in march anyway.

sigh. what a LONG, overloaded, overwhelming week. its good because its new but its also just exhausting because there's so much to figure out, etc.
work is going well. i really like it. i enjoy being with the kids--even if it is frustrating at times.

looking forward to the weekend. pcm saturday morning and then PETER MULVEY concert that night with Mariah. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

gotta run...

No comments: